This Agreement for the use of www.youngoncologistbg.com is concluded between You, in Your capacity of User, Extended Access User, Trainer or Trainee on the one side, and theYOUNG ONCOLOGIST CLUB Public Benefit Non-profit Association, with the following address: Sofia 1504, Oborishte district, 8 Byalo More Street, represented by the Chairman of the Managing Board – Dr. Rositza Krasteva Russeva, whom you can contact at email@example.com, in his capacity of Provider.
- The general terms for the use ofwww.youngoncologistbg.com shall determine the relation between the Provider of the electronic services and the Users, Extended Access Users, Trainers or Trainees in the system, respectively – the rights, responsibilities and liabilities of each party.
- Services provided by www.youngoncologistbg.com are “information society services” within the meaning of Art. 1 (3) of the Electronic Commerce Act and shall be made available after the Users, Extended Access Users, Trainers or Trainees explicitly state that they are of legal age, understand the General Terms and accept them in their entirety.
- The Users, Extended Access Users, Trainers or Trainees shall safeguard their password and shall not allow their registration to be used by third parties. All actions performed through the password of the User, Extended Access User, Trainer or Trainee shall be considered personally performed by the User, Extended Access User, Trainer or Trainee respectively, unless duly established otherwise.
- All materials published onwww.youngoncologistbg.com, including teaching materials accessed through a link fromwww:youngoncologistbg.com towww.oncoacademy.com, are subject to copyright of the Provider and/or his partners who have submitted for publication the respective materials, and are protected by the Copyright and Neighboring Rights Act, and each unauthorized use can violate copyright and/or rights concerning trademarks and/or other intellectual rights and legal enactments. With regard to this, altering in any way, copying, publicly distributing or sharing this website’s materials for any public or commercial use is prohibited.
- Links from www.youngoncologistbg.com to third party owned websites are made available for convenience purposes only. By using these links You are leaving this website. The Provider has no control over these websites and their owners and shall be in no way responsible for these websites or their content.
- In case Your legal rights have been violated, You can ask for the assistance of the Consumer Protection Commission (CPC) by filing a complaint at the following address: www.kzp.bg.
- The Provider may revise the General Terms and You shall be notified about these revisions when they are published on www.youngoncologistbg.com. Provided You disagree with these revisions, You can terminate Your registration at any time.
SUBJECT OF THESE GENERAL TERMS
- The Provider shall provide to the User, Extended Access User, Trainer or Trainee access to his website, including – to the information and services contained therein, under the condition that the User, Extended Access User, Trainer or Trainee shall strictly observe the requirements stipulated in these General Terms, the related legal framework and the requirements for provision and usage of specific services additionally stipulated in the respective website.
DEFINITIONS AND PARTICULARIZATIONS
- The “Ongoing medical training” of physicians, dental medicine doctors, masters of pharmacy, medical nurses, maternity nurses and associated medical specialists is organized, coordinated, conducted and registered by the professional organizations of physicians, dental medicine doctors, masters of pharmacy, medical nurses, maternity nurses and associated medical specialists under terms and conditions stipulated in contracts with higher education establishments, the Bulgarian Red Cross and the Military Medical Academy consistent with Art. 182 of the Health Act. The training made available by the use of www:youngoncologistbg.com, shall be considered an “ongoing medical training” in the presence of the legal prerequisites and the order for its accomplishment.
- “Personal professional code” is an identifying instrument pertaining to data regarding the medical assistance executor and consisting of numbers and symbols.
- “Electronic statement” is a verbal statement presented in digital form through a universally accepted standard for transformation, deciphering and visual presentation of information, which is lawfully acknowledged to be legally valid.
- A User of www.youngoncologistbg.com can be any natural person who wishes to use the services ofwww.youngoncologistbg.com, accepts these General Terms, and has therefore made a registration in the system as a User.
- An Extended Access User ofwww.youngoncologistbg.com can be any natural person with a Master educational and qualification degree in the professional field of Medicine, who wishes to use the services ofwww.youngoncologistbg.com, accepts these General Terms, and has therefore made a registration in the system as an Extended Access User.
- After an explicit resolution of the Managing Board of the YOUNG ONCOLOGIST CLUB association, a Trainerof www.youngoncologistbg.com can be any natural person with a specialty of Medical Oncology who has correctly stated his professional length of service and professional experience, who accepts these General Terms, wishes to carry out on-line training atwww.youngoncologistbg.com, has made a registration in the system as a Trainer and complies with the legal requirements related to the following provisions: Master educational and qualification degree in the professional field of Medicine and an acquired specialty of Medical Oncology as well as legal capacity to exercise the profession, membership in the respective professional organization, and a Personal Professional Code when membership and code are legally required.
- A Trainee of www.youngoncologistbg.com can be any natural person who is a medical student or a post-graduate student or has a Master educational and qualification degree in the professional field of Medicine, wishes to use the services ofwww.youngoncologistbg.com, accepts these General Terms, and has therefore made a registration in the system as a Trainee.
- The completed registration is an electronic statement within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act whereas by registering, the User, the Extended Access User, the Trainer or the Trainee declare that they wish to use the services ofwww.youngoncologistbg.com, they are acquainted with the current General Terms and consent to observe them.
- These General Terms represent an agreement, which is considered concluded and has a binding force between each registered visitor at www.youngoncologistbg.comand the Provider. It is deemed and accepted, that by opening, viewing and/or using this website, each unregistered visitor is acquainted with the provisions and accepts to be bound by and to observe these General Terms as well as the regulations of the Copyright and Neighboring Rights Act as much as this is possible before registration.
- The team of www.youngoncologistbg.com can verify the requisite provisions and the information submitted by visitors wishing to register as Users, Extended Access Users, Trainers or Trainees, collect additional information about them and deny registration as well as revoke existing registrations at any time, if the submitted information is considered false, incomplete and incorrect.
- The User, the Extended Access User, the Trainer or the Trainee are entitled to only one registration atwww.youngoncologistbg.com where they are required to enter correct data, and in case of changes – to enter these changes in their registration.
- The team of www.youngoncologistbg.com shall undertake all measures within its power not to allow registrations of Users, Extended Access Users, Trainers or Trainees to persons who enter false information, who do not have a doctor’s license or have lost this license, when such is required in conformity with these General Terms, or provide false information regarding their specialty, qualification, professional experience, etc.
- At its sole discretion and without any further warning, the team of www.youngoncologistbg.com can terminate User registrations in any other case they deem necessary.
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER
- The User shall observe these General Terms and the operative legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and shall become acquainted with the modifications and supplementations of these General Terms.
- The User shall not copy, distribute, borrow in any way, reproduce or publish educational author works or any other materials from www.youngoncologistbg.com, including teaching materials accessed through a link from www.youngoncologistbg.com towww.oncoacademy.com which are subject to copyright of the Provider and/or his partners who have made available the respective materials for publication; such actions violate intellectual property rights, including copyright, trademarks, industrial design, logotypes and any other materials or authors’ images, and the User shall hereby declare that he is aware of his subsequent liability.
- The User shall watch for violations of intellectual property on the part of other users and shall promptly notify the Provider for any such violations, and the User shall not infringe in any way the rights of the Provider or of any third persons thereof with his actions.
- When registering, the User shall enter complete and true information about his identity. The User shall guarantee that data submitted during registration is true, complete and accurate and this data shall be duly updated should any changes occur thereof.
- The User shall bear full responsibility for the protection of his user name and password as well as for all actions carried out by him or by a third person and related to the use of his user name and password.
- The User shall immediately notify the Provider in case of illegal access through the use of his user name and password.
- The User shall not perform any actions that violate Internet ethics or cause damage to persons connected to the Internet or another network, sending unsolicited mail, accessing the site with another’s rights and passwords, using system flaws for personal benefit or acquisition of information, performing actions that could be qualified as industrial espionage, damaging or destroying systems or array data structures, sending Trojan horses or installing viruses or remote control systems, disturbing the normal work of other Internet users, performing any action that can be qualified as a crime or administrative violation according to Bulgarian legislation or the legislation of another country.
- The User shall indemnify the Provider and all third persons for all damages sustained and benefits foregone, including all expenses that have occurred as a result of court or out-of-court claims of third persons in relation to User-performed violations of the operative legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria, of these General Terms as well as in relation to Internet pages, materials or data, which the User has utilized, distributed, brought to the knowledge of third persons or made accessible, thus violating the law, these General Terms, civility or Internet ethics.
- The User can utilize the website services in conformity with the requirements of these General Terms and the operative legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- The User can review the public information pages at www.youngoncologistbg.com.
- The team of www.youngoncologistbg.com can terminate the registrations of Users who do not conform to some of the above stated requirements by entering the fact of termination in the profiles of the respective Users or by erasing them from the system.
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE EXTENDED ACCESS USER
- The Extended Access User shall observe the regulations specified in items 22-31 of these General Terms, i.e., the rights and liabilities stated therein shall apply to the Extended Access User.
- Besides having the right to review public information pages, the Extended Access User shall have additional access to specialized medical materials published on the site as well as access to its chat program.
- Within the framework of website system usage, the Extended Access User shall not:
- publish data, texts, images, files, links, software or other content which, at the Provider’s discretion, could be illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, annoying, slandering, vulgar, indecent, inciting hatred and racism, or could be otherwise disputed;
- cause harm to minors in any way;
- claim someone else’s identity;
- designate, publish, distribute via e-mail or any other way information outside his authorization;
- designate, publish, distribute via e-mail or any other way legal information, which infringes third persons’ rights;
- use the system for commercial purposes;
- designate, publish, distribute via e-mail or any other way materials or another type of information containing software viruses or other information, or programs, which could intentionally or unintentionally interrupt, disrupt or limit the functioning of the computer software and hardware or the telecommunication devices;
- obstruct the technical functioning of the system or interrupt the normal communication course or in another way disrupt the real time communication option of other users;
- manipulate the server connection or the system’s Internet network or disrupt it, or fail to observe regulations, methods or other system-related network rules;
- bother, threaten, vilify, embarrass or inconvenience in any way any natural or juridical person or community;
- violate these General Terms and the operative legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- The team of www.youngoncologistbg.com can terminate the registrations of Extended Access Users who do not conform to some of the above stated requirements by entering the termination in the profiles of the respective Users or by erasing them from the system.
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF TRAINERS
- Trainers shall observe the regulations specified in items 22-31 of these General Terms, i.e., the rights and liabilities stated therein shall apply to Trainers.
- In order to carry out consultations atwww.youngoncologistbg.com, Trainers shall conform to the requirements of the Health Act and of the Professional Organizations of Physicians and Dental Medicine Doctors Act, requisite for the exercising of the medical profession, or other relevant legislative acts consistent with the declared professional qualification, certifiable with all relevant documents.
- Trainers at www.youngoncologistbg.com shall immediately notify www.youngoncologistbg.comabout each change in their qualification or in the extent they correspond to the requirements for the exercising of the medical profession.
- The team of www.youngoncologistbg.com can terminate the registrations of Trainers who do not correspond to some of the requirements stated here above by entering the termination in the profiles of the respective Trainers or by erasing them from the system.
- Trainers at www.youngoncologistbg.com cannot consult a Trainee without his explicit prior consent.
- Training shall observe the following principles:
- equal rights to Trainees;
- respect for the rights of Trainees.
- Failure to observe responsibilities resulting from these General Terms and relevant legislative and sub-legislative acts shall hold the Trainer personally responsible for damages caused to the Trainee.
- Trainers at www.youngoncologistbg.com shall not slander a colleague, nor discredit him through an assessment or statement against him, nor disseminate accusations of a nature that could harm the exercising of his profession.
- Trainers at www.youngoncologistbg.com shall be personally responsible for their actions and in case of established violations regarding the texts above or within the meaning of the Law, registration atwww.youngoncologistbg.com shall be revoked and the Trainer shall be prosecuted.
- The team of www.youngoncologistbg.com can terminate the registrations of Trainers who do not conform to some of the above stated requirements by entering the termination in the profiles of the respective Trainers or by erasing them from the system.
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF TRAINEES
- Trainees shall observe the regulations specified in items 22-31 of these General Terms, i.e., the rights and liabilities stated therein shall apply to Trainees.
- The Trainee shall cooperate with the Trainer in the performance of his activities.
- Before registering, the Trainee shall get acquainted with the form of training, its components and the way of training.
- The Trainee shall pay the due charge for participation in the training specified in the respective information web page of the training within 5 /five/ work days as of the registration date.
- Provided the Trainee fails to pay the charge in the specified term, his training registration shall be considered invalid and shall be treated as a waiver of participation in the training.
- The Trainee shall have access to the selected product after receipt of the respective amount has been confirmed by the Provider.
- The Provider shall ensure access of the Trainee to the product as soon as possible after the Trainee has paid for the product or service and after the respective payment has entered the Provider’s bank account.
- The Trainee shall have the right to training according to an educational module or product determined by the Provider and stated in the respective information web page of the training by means of specifically developed lectures, practical exercises, educational materials and other information resources.
- The Trainee shall have the right to participate in trainings of the Provider of a type and terms specified between the parties.
- After training termination, the Trainee shall take a test designated in the respective information web page of the training and shall attain a certificate after the successful conclusion of the training /or its module/.
- The Provider can at any time make changes in the educational modules that will be specified in the respective information web page of the training.
- The Trainee cannot make available his data for product use (the system does not support the simultaneous use of the product by two users with identical access records).
- All educational materials, including other information or elements, are subject to copyright and are under the protection of the Copyright and Neighboring Rights Act and other acts applicable with regard to intellectual property, and are property of the Provider and/or his partners who have submitted for publication the respective materials.
- The use of the educational materials, including other information or elements, as well as the use of all intellectual property right objects is allowed only in relation to the training, and all designations regarding copyright or other intellectual property rights shall be preserved.
- The Provider shall bear no responsibility with reference to unachieved results or benefits on the part of the Trainee during and after completion of training.
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROVIDER
- Providing services and access to the resources ofwww.youngoncologistbg.com does not comprise the provision of computer equipment and connection for the transfer of information packages between users and the Internet page requisite for access to the website resources.
- The Provider does not control the communication between Users, Extended Access Users, Trainers or Trainees, and the Provider does not control, verify, follow or record information, Internet pages, data, text, sound, image, software, music, photos, graphics, video materials, messages and other materials, which Users, Extended Access Users, Trainers or Trainees request, upload, place on the server ofwww.youngoncologistbg.com, use, send, transfer, distribute or bring to the knowledge of third persons in any other way.
- The Provider shall store information for all actions performed in the system, which are related to the use or provision of services atwww.youngoncologistbg.com, and shall utilize this information in a way that does not violate the law.
- The Provider shall guarantee that any information of personal or official character obtained during registration and work with the users (names, contact information, etc.), shall be used solely as intended and for non-profit purposes.
- The Provider can at any time change the form and the content of www.youngoncologistbg.com, including its design, form, technology and services, without prior notice to Users, Extended Access Users, Trainers or Trainees.
- The Provider can at any time stop the functioning of this website for the purpose of content update or for any other reason.
- The Provider can at his discretion stop part of the services offered or limit access thereof for all or for some Users, Extended Access Users, Trainers or Trainees.
- The Provider can, but is not responsible to erase, remove and limit access to data, materials, Internet pages, links and resources uploaded by Users, Extended Access Users, Trainers or Trainees on the website, information and materials, without prior notice, if they violate these General Terms, the proper conduct, Internet ethics or the operative legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- The Provider can deny access to one or more of the services to Users, Extended Access Users, Trainers or Trainees in the following cases:
- delay in connection with liabilities to the Provider;
- actions violating the General Terms and other liabilities resulting from a legislative act;
- actions that voluntarily or involuntarily hinder other Users, Extended Access Users, Trainers or Trainees to use the services ofwww.youngoncologistbg.com.
- In case of established violations, the Provider can terminate the registration of Users, Extended Access Users, Trainers or Trainees without prior notice. The information collected about them shall be passed on to the respective authorities.
- The Provider is a personal data administrator within the meaning of the Law on Protection of Personal Data and can apply requisite security levels with regard to the personal data of Users, Extended Access Users, Trainers and Trainees reflected in the functioning of the system.
- The Provider can collect and store information about his users during their registration in a way that can make their identification possible.
- The Provider ought to exert due care to prevent the access of third persons to stored information.
- Users, Extended Access Users, Trainers or Trainees atwww.youngoncologistbg.com cannot upload, store on the Provider’s server, send, distribute or use in any way or make available to third persons any information, data, text, sound, software, music, photos, graphics, video or audio materials, messages or any other materials that:
- contain threats to the wellbeing of third persons;
- contain pornographic content or other type of content which violates moral norms and proper conduct;
- violate rights and liberties of third persons including by inciting illegal actions or instilling racism, fascist ideologies, etc.;
- represent a commercial or official secret or other confidential information of third persons;
- are intended to interrupt, impede, violate or limit the normal functioning of computer hardware, software or telecommunication equipment as well as materials that aim at unauthorized entry or access to other’s resources or software.
- Each User, Extended Access User, Trainer or Trainee atwww.youngoncologistbg.com shall:
- not infringe the rights, the legal interests and the good name of other persons;
- not appeal to the perpetration of crimes or other law transgressions;
- not perform other premeditated actions within the meaning of the law;
- notify the Provider immediately for each case of ascertained offense of these General Terms.
LIABILITY OF THE PROVIDER
- The Provider shall offer the services ofwww.youngoncologistbg.com “as they are” and shall bear no liability with regard to their quality.
- The Provider shall bear no liability for damages resulting from technical reasons, regardless of the circumstances that have caused them – technical problems, technical prophylaxis, etc.
- The Provider shall bear no liability for any indirect, accidental or other losses caused by or in any way related to the use of information on this site.
- The Provider shall bear no liability, under any circumstances, for any damages, including damages from benefits foregone, information losses, or other damages resulting from the use, the impossibility to use or the results from the usage of this website.
- The Provider shall bear no liability for expenses made provided that the use of this website leads to damages requiring repair works, service or fixing of the equipment of the user.
- The Provider shall bear no liability for damages to software, hardware or other equipment or for loss of data resulting from information or other resources accessible or used in any way through the website in relation to the training.
- The Provider does not guarantee that the website where the training is carried out shall be impervious at all times to harmful programs and systems hindering the normal work of the computer systems and violating the integrity and precision of the information resources.
- The Provider shall bear no liability for any damages that have occurred as a result of the discontinuation, modification or limitation of the services, the erasure, revision, loss, untrustworthiness, inaccuracy or incompleteness of messages, materials or information transferred, used, recorded, reproduced or accessible via the website.
- The Provider shall bear no liability for the termination of access to the site and/or of the services and/or their deteriorated quality.
- The Provider shall bear no liability for problems in the provision of the services due to unsuitable user equipment as well as incompatibility of software applications used by them and the services offered via the site.
- The Provider shall bear no liability for damages due to services not offered in case of circumstances beyond his control – insurmountable force, accidents, Internet problems, technical problems, etc., that could lead to impossibility to use the system or part thereof; in case of unauthorized entry or entry on the part of third persons into the system, etc.
- “Accident” within the meaning of the text above shall be a circumstance of extraordinary character, unforeseen to the moment of conclusion of the agreement, which makes its execution objectively impossible.
- The Provider shall be obligated to ensure the use of the products prepaid by the Trainees and in case of breakdown, to guarantee the precision of accounting.
- The Provider shall bear no liability for the professional qualities of the Trainers.
- The Provider shall reserve the right to place advertisements on www.youngoncologistbg.com in a way the Provider deems fit and the Provider shall bear no liability for the content of the advertising materials.
- The use of www.youngoncologistbg.com for advertising, for sending unsolicited commercial messages, for illegal collection of information and other items that are not related to the purposes ofwww.youngoncologistbg.com is prohibited.
- Creating and/or uploading illegal content in the system, including pornographic materials, personal data of third persons without their explicit consent, other copyrighted objects without permission for publication, etc. is prohibited.
- The Provider shall collect and use information regarding Users, Extended Access Users, Trainers or Trainees, when they utilize the services subject to these General Terms. The information they can be identified by could include name, birth date, correspondence address, permanent residence address, email, profession, phone number, which they submit voluntarily when they use the services of the Provider.
- The use of the entire information atwww.youngoncologistbg.com or part thereof in a way that contradicts the Provider’s copyright is prohibited, and Users, Extended Access Users, Trainers or Trainees shall therefore be held responsible.
- The Provider shall give to the competent authorities the available information about Users, Extended Access Users, Trainers or Trainees for whom there is reasonable assumption for violations committed so that the truth can be established and this person could be held accountable.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The prices and way of payment for the training in the system of www.youngoncologistbg.com shall be published on the website.
- Ways of payment for the services ofwww.youngoncologistbg.com:
- Electronic/virtual pos-terminal;
- Credit card;
- After the Users, Extended Access Users, Trainers or Trainees opt for a way of payment, a new window shall open containing a procedure for the selected payment method.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- Personal data submitted to the Provider is confidential information that can be used solely in accordance with the legislation.
- All disputes that have arisen concerning these General Terms or in relation thereto, including disputes concerning or in relation to their interpretation, nullity, execution or termination, as well as disputes for supplementation or adaptation to new circumstances, shall be resolved in conformity with the operative legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- These General Terms shall come into effect after their publication on the website and/or after the publication of their most recent update on the respective page ofwww.youngoncologistbg.com.
If you agree to the terms and conditions please click here.