II. The principles of personal data protection are:
Legitimacy, good faith and transparency – processing in the presence of a legal basis, due diligence and informing the data subject;
Goal limitation – data collection for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and a ban on further processing in a manner inconsistent with these goals;
Data minimization – data to be relevant, limited and limited to the purpose of the processing;
Accuracy – keep up-to-date and take all reasonable steps to ensure timely deletion or correction of inaccurate data, taking into account the purposes of the processing;
Storage limitation – Data must be processed for a minimum duration period according to the purposes for which it was given, when paying an “online student fee”, “Registration fee for a club’s annual meeting”, “Registration fee for an annual club membership”, as well as for registration for current seminars and trainings organized by the association.
Integrity and confidentiality – processing of data in a way that ensures the security of personal data by applying appropriate technical or organizational measures;
Accountability – the controller is responsible and must be able to demonstrate compliance with all principles related to the processing of personal data.
This Privacy Statement may be amended or supplemented at any time with specific terms and conditions that apply to certain parts of the Website and / or its Mobile Application.
III. Categories of personal data processed by the Association.
The “Association” may process the publicly available personal data and / or personal data provided by you. The main types of personal data processed are:
1. Personal Identification Information – Name, Email Address, Telephone, etc .;
2. Contact details (electronic addresses, telephone numbers for you or your contact person, etc.);
3. Financial information (bank account and other);
4. Information about the educational or hospital establishment in which the person is studying or working;
5. Information about the person and representative (legal representative or proxy of one) of our client legal entity;
6. Data for signing contracts for payment of the “student online fee”, “registration fee for the annual club meeting”, “registration fee for the annual meeting of the club members, as well as registration and payment for trainings and seminars and other events by the Association. The Web site of the Association only processes information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by visitors.
The association has the right and the duty to verify the correctness of the personal data stored in the database, requiring you to verify the data and, if necessary, correct it or verify the truth of your data.
We do not require visitors to provide sensitive information, such as information on race, ethnicity, religion, criminal background, physical or mental health, sexual orientation, etc.), and if such information is needed, we will indicate why we collect it, and we will require your explicit consent to the collection and use of such information.
It is possible to provide personal information on the web site in order to participate in an event, training and seminar organized by us, or to wish to receive communications on specific topics of interest to you. In such cases, the information you submit will be used to manage your requests and to improve the website and / or its mobile application and the related services offered to you. We have the right to use your personal information for marketing purposes or to send promotional materials or messages relating to the services we provide or related third parties that we believe may be of interest to you. We may also contact you for feedback about our services or about marketing or other research.
Your personal information may also be used to protect our rights and legitimate interests, as well as those of our users, when required by applicable law.
You may at any time request us to stop sending you emails or other communications in response to personal information provided by you on the web site by returning a response to the email you received with a statement you have written.
IV. Using the information provided
The association may use the personal information provided by you to offer you specially targeted content such as upcoming events, training sessions, and a Seminar, which may include marketing and / or advertising information. We will ask your consent for the following activities:
1. Receive a periodic newsletter with useful information on the email you provide that contains articles, news, discussion information, online training courses, and other topics, according to your interests; it could contain marketing and / or advertising content.
2. You have the option to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time through links in any email you have received from us or by sending us an email with an explicit waiver for removal.
3. Receive invitations for seminars, events, training courses, questionnaires and other activities carefully selected for you based on your interests in the email you specify, and these invitations could contain marketing and / or advertising content.
4. Different types of personal data may be processed on their own or in combination.
5. By performing its legal obligations, the Association processes your data for the following purposes:
(a) Issuing invoices;
(b) To carry out tax and social security controls by the relevant competent authorities;
(c) Performance of obligations in connection with the sale of services provided by the Consumer Protection Act;
(d) Provision of information to the Commission for the protection of personal data in relation to obligations provided for in the Personal Data Protection Legislation – Personal Data Protection Act, Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 and others. ;
(e) Obligations provided by the Accountancy Act and the Tax-Insurance Procedure Code and other related statutory instruments in relation to the conduct of sound and lawful accounting.
V. Disclosure of information to third parties
We may share your personal information with organizers of seminars, events, trainings.
We may provide your personal information to other companies associated with us in order to provide you with any information you are interested in, or to do marketing or other research, and you will be notified in advance.
Personal information may be provided to law enforcement, regulatory or other public authorities or third parties when it is necessary to comply with legal or regulatory obligations or requirements.
By providing information through the website and / or the mobile application, you consent to the provision of information as described above.
VI. Information Security
We have established reasonable standards of technological and operational security to protect all information provided by visitors to the website against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
VII. Information about the Web site of the cookies association, internet beacons and logos
This web store stores standard Internet logging information, including your IP address, browser type, and language.
The site does not use tracking cookies, third-party cookies, or Internet beacons to collect aggregate data.
Cookies contain small amounts of information and are stored by the servers for this website on your computer or other device you use. Your web browser then sends these cookies back to this website every next visit, helping the website store your visit information and your user preferences. For more detailed information on cookies and their functionality, http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Types of cookies used by the website and / or its mobile application
Some of the cookies we use are necessary to enable you to browse the web site and use its features, such as access to protected areas (if any) that may contain information accessible only to registered users.
VIII. What are your rights
1. You have the right to ask the Association:
– a copy of your personal data and access to them at any time;
– to correct without undue delay, inaccurate personal data and data that are not up to date;
– your personal data in a form convenient to transfer to another data controller, or ask us to do so without being impeded by ourselves (the right of portability);
– your personal data be deleted without undue delay in the presence of any of the legal grounds for doing so;
– restrict the processing of your personal data, in which case your data will only be stored but not processed. Our refusal to restrict will be explicit only in writing, and we are obliged to motivate it for the legitimate reason;
– request that your personal data be used for any purpose other than that for which you have expressly agreed.
– withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time with a separate request addressed to ROVEA in the case of consent-based processing;
– oppose the processing of your personal data;
– oppose automated processing, including profiling;
– not be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing involving profiling;
2. You have a right to appeal to the supervisory authority
You have the right to submit a complaint directly to the oversight body and the competent authority is the Personal Data Protection Commission, address: Sofia 1592, “Prof. Tzvetan Lazarov” 2 (www.cpdp.bg).
In case you wish to file a complaint about the processing of your personal data by a non-profit association for the public benefit of “CLUB ONLINE ONCOLOGY”, you can do so by contacting the Administrator or directly with the Data Protection Officer the above contact details).
1. Non-profit association for public benefit “Young Oncologist Club”
2. Single Identification Code: 175630359
3. Seat and address of management: city of Sofia, Sofia, bc. 1504, Oborishte Region, 8 Byalo more str.
4. Contact Phone: +359 888 938 571
5. E-mail: email@example.com;
6. Website: www.youngoncologistbg.com;